Our organic spice set contains a bottle of each of some of our hottest, spiciest blends:
• Spicy All-Purpose Seasoning: A deliciously spicy blend with a wallop of cayenne pepper! It’s ideally formulated to not be overwhelming, bringing out both the food’s flavor and the blend’s spiciness! Ideal for the Cajun - Creole dishes like gumbo, jambalaya, vegetables, grilled chicken, meat dry rubseasoning for beef and fish alike!
• Jerk Seasoning: Cook Jerk Chicken and just about any meat or vegetable dish with a dash of original Caribbean flavor! You can now make any Caribbean dish yourself – without running to your local Caribbean joint, every time you crave Jerk Chicken Wings, Ox Tails!
• Adobo Mexican Seasoning Blend: Designed to provide the full flavors of the traditional southwest and south of the border dishes! This seasoning rub is ideal for Tex-Mex cuisine – it instantly livens up guacamole - try some of our stuffed avocado bowl recipes!
• Soul Food Seasoning: Make Memphis or Nashville Hot Fried Chicken, THE BEST EVER Vegetarian/Vegan Collard Greens, broiled pork chops, cornbread and any soul food dish as close to the original dishes possible by adding a few sprinkles of this amazing spice blend!
• Lemon Fire Blend (Hot Lemon Pepper): A perfect mix of true lemon peel and pepper spice, this blend brings together lemon and cayenne spicy pepper! Add a delicious kick of lemony pepper fire to roasted chicken breast, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and even green beans!
Don’t forget: all of our healthy spice blends are 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Chemical-Free and Suitable for Paleo, Vegan & Vegetarian, Ketogenic and Whole30 healthy foods! We use no MSG, fillers or additives in our herbs and spices. Our flavor is so awesome we don't need it.
Since you're looking to buy spices, purchase Seasonest’s Gourmet Spice Kit Now And Spice Up Your Life!
What are you waiting for, then?
Click Add To Cart And You'll Be Cooking Like A Chef In No Time!
Free Shipping for orders over $39.99
If you don't know what seasoning to use when, here are some links to Recipes we recommend using the Keep It Hot seasoning set with: