Curry stew is aromatic and boldly savory so it excites the nose and the taste buds. There are many ingredients you can include in curries so here's one we hope you'll enjoy.
- 8 Chicken Thighs, boneless and skinless and cut into chunks
- 2 -14.5 ounce cans Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fennel Seed
- 2-3 tablespoons Seasonest Curry Indian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Sugar, super fine ground
- Sea Salt (optional - Our curry spice is salt free so salt to taste)
- Heat the oil in a large pot on medium heat.
- Add in chicken chunks and brown
- Stir fennel seeds into the pan for 20-30 seconds.
- Add Seasonest Curry Seasoning and sugar and continue cooking for 10-15 seconds
- Then, add in the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Pour in the chicken stock. Simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add more stock if the curry gets too thick.
- When the chicken is tender, serve with basmati rice, naan bread and yogurt.
Seasonest Curry Indian Spices
This is a hot curry made from an exotic mix of herbs and spices. Curries are known for a delightful flavor. It is salt-free and great for people watching their sodium intake.