Braised Lamb Chops are a Seasonest favorite. Serve this recipe with garlic mashed potatoes or couscous and grilled asparagus. This recipe is made with Seasonest Italian Seasoning. If you're making garlic bread for this dish, our Italian seasoning can be used for that too.
Braised Lamb Chops
- 6-8 Lamb Chops
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, diced
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Seasonest Italian Spice Blend
- Season lamb chops well with Seasonest Italian Spice Blend on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium then add onions and garlic.
- Once onion and garlic are soft, add lamb chops, browning on both sides.
- Remove lamb chops from the pan but do not the onion and garlic.
- Add white wine and water to onion and garlic and bring to a boil.
- Add lamb chops back to the pan and reduce heat level to simmer.
- Simmer lamb chops for 30 minutes.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 30 minutes
Total Cooking Time – 40 minutes
Seasonest Italian Seasoning Blend
The blend is bold and flavorful with a little kick from red pepper flakes. Loaded with Italian herbs, makes this flavor authentic and yummy. It's a low-sodium seasoning with just a little sea salt.