FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs Seasonest Jerk Spice Blend
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1 1/2 lb. bone-in chicken drumsticks and thighs
- Lime slices, for serving
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Make marinade: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Heat grill to high. Grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with lime slices and green onions.