FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs Seasonest Jerk Spice Blend
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1 1/2 lb. bone-in chicken drumsticks and thighs
- Lime slices, for serving
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Make marinade: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Heat grill to high. Grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Serve with lime slices and green onions.
Seasonest Jerk Seasoning Blend
Caribbean Jerk is a popular flavor in the Islands. It's a mixture of allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg and thyme with garlic, other spices and sea salt. Jamaicans tend to use scotch bonnet pepper but don't worry. This blend is hot, but not fire hot.