I call this recipe, "I don't feel like eating what the kids are pasta"
Quick Pasta Dish
- Hillshire Farms Beef Sausage
- Whole Grain Penne Pasta
- Olive Oil
- Seasonest Original Spice Blend
- Seasonest Italian Spice Blend
- Diced Fresh Garlic (1 clove)
- PicSweet 3 Pepper Onion Mix
- Cook 1.5 cup pasta according to directions on box
- While pasta cooks, dice sausage into squares and add oil to deep pan
- Add Seasonest Original Spice Blend and fresh garlic to olive oil as it warms.
- When oil is hot, add PicSweet 3 pepper onion mix, sausage and Seasonest Italian Spice Blend
- Cook until browned
- Drain pasta
- Add sausage mix and combine.
Seasonest Original Seasoning Blend
Our family fell in love with the Cajun and Creole seasoning and this blend became the inspiration for our company. It is a favorite in our online community because of the delicious New Orleans flavor. It can add flavor to just about anything, especially Salmon.
Seasonest Italian Seasoning Blend
The blend is bold and flavorful with a little kick from red pepper flakes. Loaded with Italian herbs, makes this flavor authentic and yummy. It's a low-sodium seasoning with just a little sea salt.