Short ribs in the slow cooker makes cooking cooking seem effortless. The meat gets so tender and is infused with all the great herbs and spices you seasoned it with.
- 2 small onions or 1 lg. sweet onion
- beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- Seasonest Original Spice Blend
- Slice onions and place at bottom of slow cooker
- Season ribs with Seasonest Original Spice Blend and place on top of onions
- In a small bowl, combine and stir marmalade, onion soup mix and BBQ sauce and pour over ribs
- Cover and cook low for 8-10 hours or until tender
- Remove ribs, strain liquid to remove fat.
- Serve liquid on top of ribs or as a side.
Seasonest Original Seasoning Blend
Our family fell in love with the Cajun and Creole seasoning and this blend became the inspiration for our company. It is a favorite in our online community because of the delicious New Orleans flavor. It can add flavor to just about anything, especially Salmon.