Here's an recipe that doesn't require a lot of effort and you'll want enjoy often.
- 2 small onions or 1 lg. sweet onion
- beef short ribs
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup marmalade ( I used orange)
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce ( I used Weber's original)
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- Slice onions and place at bottom of slow cooker
- Season ribs with Seasonest Original Spice Blend and place on top of onions
- In a small bowl, combine and stir marmalade, onion soup mix and BBQ sauce and pour over ribs
- Cover and cook low for 8-10 hours or until tender
- Remove ribs, strain liquid to remove fat.
- Serve liquid on top of ribs or as a side.