Burritos have become popular for breakfast because they are easy sandwich for those on the go. There are many different ingredients for a breakfast burrito but this include all of the favorites.
Spicy Chicken Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken, boneless and skinless
- Shredded Cheese, Mexican blend
- Flour Tortilla Shells
- Onions, diced
- Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Seasonest Adobo Seasoning Blend
- Season chicken with Seasonest Adobo Spice Blend and saute both side for 7-8 minutes each.
- When chicken is almost done add the onions and bell peppers to the pan and saute with the chicken.
- Remove chicken, onions and bell pepper from the pan and cut up chicken in bite size chunks and put aside for later.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat until fluffy. In separate pan, scramble eggs with olive oil and add cheese when eggs are almost done.
- Remove eggs from pan to prevent over cooking.
- Heat the tortilla shells in the oven, griddle or pan for 30 seconds.
- Build the burrito with the chicken chunks, scrambled cheese eggs, onions, and bell peppers.
- Serve with your favorite salsa, sour cream or guacamole. Home fries or Tater tots are also a great ingredient inside your breakfast burrito.
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cook time – 25 minutes
Total Cooking Time – 40 minutes
Seasonest Adobo Seasoning Blend
If you love the authentic flavors of Tex-Mex or Mexican foods, then look no further. The Adobo Spice Blend livens up taco, guacamole and fajitas. It is rich and tasty making any weeknight meal a fiesta!