Let's face it, whats life without spice? Having spice in your food not only enhances the taste but, it enhances your life. Most peppers contains a substance called capsaicin, which is also the source of the hot flavor. Capsaicin heats up your body and helps you burn more calories. Great! isn't it? We thought so too. This is one of the reasons why we decided to share this mouth watering spicy recipe with you.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp - Seasonest Spicy Cajun Blend
- shrimp, deveined, tail-on
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- one garlic clove, chopped
- one lemon for zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Seasonest Spicy (Cajun) Seasoning
- Add shrimp, olive oil, chopped garlic and Seasonest Spicy (Cajun) Seasoning pre-heated skillet
- Cook shrimp until pink
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley
- Remove shrimp immediately from heat to prevent over-cooking
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and garlic bread
Seasonest Spicy Seasoning Blend
Hot Cajun and Creole taste for those who like cayenne pepper spiciness in their 'Nawlins flavor. This blend will make the family think you've been taking cooking classes.