Making dinner on a weeknight can often be exhausting after a rough several hours of work. We know the feeling, which is why we have put together this quick and easy recipe idea for you.
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Stir-Fry
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided in half
- 6 slices fresh ginger
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasonest Lemon Fire Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread out the cauliflower in a single layer and toss with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with 1/4 teaspoon Seasonest Lemon Fire Seasoning, and roast until crisp and golden, about 30 minutes.
- Stir the cauliflower halfway through baking.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in your wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and cook for 2 minutes until caramelized. Add the onion and garlic, and cook for another 2 minutes, making sure they don't burn.
- Turn up the heat to high, and add the cauliflower and scallions.
- Cook for 30 seconds and then add 1/4 teaspoon Seasonest Lemon Fire seasoning, sesame oil, Shaoxing rice wine or sherry, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Toss everything together, stir-frying for about 1 minute, and serve with steamed rice.
Seasonest Lemon Fire Seasoning Blend
This tangy, zesty citrus blend has a cayenne kick. The easiest way to describe it is hot lemon pepper. You get the deliciousness of citrus, garlic, cayenne and black pepper.