Who can resist spicy shrimp tacos? This recipe is a fusion of Mexican and Asian flavor to create the best Sriracha Shrimp Taco Recipe.
Sriracha Shrimp Taco - Seasonest Adobo Blend
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- corn tortillas
- 2 limes
- 5 tsp. Sriracha, divided
- Seasonest Adobo Seasoning Blend
- Mix together 3 TBSP of Sriracha, soy sauce, and Seasonest Adobo Seasoning; add shrimp, mix until coated, then let it marinate.
- Combine sour cream and remaining 2 teaspoons Sriracha in a bowl; cover and keep in fridge until ready to serve. Combine honey, sesame oil, and zest and juice from a lime. Mix with cabbage and cilantro; Put it set aside for later.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Remove shrimp from marinate and brown shrimp until caramelized; Remove from skillet and set it aside.
- Warm tortillas in a skillet then assemble tacos. Remove Sriracha and sour cream from the fridge and drizzle over shrimp. Serve with lime wedges from remaining lime.
Seasonest Adobo Seasoning Blend
If you love the authentic flavors of Tex-Mex or Mexican foods, then look no further. The Adobo Spice Blend livens up taco, guacamole and fajitas. It is rich and tasty making any weeknight meal a fiesta!