You won't be able to use any other marinate after trying this one.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 Tsp of Seasonest Spicy Spice Blend
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ cups beer
- Pour olive oil into a 2-cup liquid measuring cup.
- Mix together Seasonest Spicy Spice Blend, cumin and add to olive oil. Add garlic, onions, and parsley. Mix together well with a fork. Slowly add beer as it will cause the mixture to foam and bubble slightly.
- Pour marinade over the chicken in the zip top bag. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal. Turn the bag from side to side to make sure all chicken has been coated with the marinade.
- Place the bag flat on a small, rimmed kitchen sheet pan and into the refrigerator. Allow to sit up to 1 hour or overnight for best results, turning the bag over every few hours to keep the chicken coated.