Love Cheesesteaks? Me too! Make it healthier and keep the yummy with Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Pepper. This is an easy and creative recipe with all the great taste minus the bread. If you like mushrooms, add those the the onion and pepper.
Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1-1.5 lb flank steak
- 6 bell peppers, any color
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 2-3 onions, sliced
- 2-3 green bell peppers, sliced
- 12-18 slices provolone cheese
- Seasonest Soul Food Seasoning
- Cut the flank steak into slices.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. When hot add the olive oil.
- Add the steak, Seasonest Soul Food Seasoning and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook meat on medium-high until brown. Remove meat from skillet but keep juices in the skillet.
- Add butter, onions and bell pepper to the skillet on medium-high heat and sauté until caramelized.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Wash and dry the remaining bell peppers. Cut the tops off and remove the insides.
- Set peppers in a baking dish for assembly.
- Fill in layers with steak, peppers and onions, and provolone until full.
- Top each pepper with provolone.
- Bake in over for 25-30 minutes.
Soul Food Seasoning Blend
The spiciness of this seasoning has the perfect balance for just about everyone. Soul food seasoning is used for any meats or vegetables you like to cook.
For a better look at this recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how to make this tasty dish.