You don't have to go to a steak house to have a great tasting steak. Pan searing a steak at high heat seals in the juices and creates a delicious crust on the steak.
- Steak, your favorite cut
- Seasonest Soul Food Mild
- Add the seasoning to each side of the steak until coated well.
- Prepare the pan to cook the steak with oil.
- Cook the oil until it is smoking and add the steak in it.
- Cook the steak to your liking.
- Place the steak on a plate for 5-10 minutes to rest.
- Prepare the french fries using the instructions on the package.
- Add Seasonest Original seasoning to the fries.
- Plate with french fries or a salad and enjoy!
Seasonest Soul Food Mild Seasoning Blend
This all-purpose seasoning has a mild spiciness level with a yummy garlicky and smoked paprika taste. It brings out the deliciousness of your home cooked meal.
For a better look at this recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how to make this tasty dish.