There are so many ways to cook shrimp but one of my favorites is on the grill. The Adobo blend along with grilling makes the shrimp nice and smoky. The jalapenos give them an extra kick of spiciness. The lime juice rounds it off with tangy zest. Enjoy!
Adobo Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lime
- 2 pounds of Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 cup of Oil
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 1 Lime, juice
- Cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- 1-2 teaspoons of Seasonest Adodo Spice Blend
- Add shrimp, oil, jalapenos, lime juice and Seasonest Adobo Spice Blend into one bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together to distribute evenly over shrimp.
- Marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Brush oil on grilling pan to prevent sticking.
- Grill on both sides until shrimp turn pink or very lightly charred.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Seasonest Adobo Seasoning Blend
If you love the authentic flavors of Tex-Mex or Mexican foods, then look no further. The Adobo Spice Blend livens up taco, guacamole and fajitas. It is rich and tasty making any weeknight meal a fiesta!
For a better look at this recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how to make this tasty dish.