If you need an appetizer dish that's cheesy and tasty, this one certainly will do the trick. It features our savory Italian seasoning with chicken and mozzarella. The panko bread crumbs gives the outside a nice crunch.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites
- 1-2 pounds of boneless Chicken (Chicken Tenders are best)
- 1 pound of Mozzarella Cheese (block, not shredded)
- 1.5-2 cups of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder, granulated
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 TBSP Seasonest Italian Spice Blend
- 1-2 cups of Peanut Oil (if have allergies to peanut oil, use your favorite oil for frying)
- Marinara sauce
- Cut chicken into to large chunks.
- Then, poke a hole in each chunk from one end but don't cut all the way through to the other side.
- Stuff the holes in the chicken with mozzarella cheese.
- Combine Seasonest Italian Spice Blends and Panko Bread Crumbs
- Batter the chicken chunks in flour first, then egg, and Panko Bread Crumbs last.
- Heat oil in a pan to 350.
- Pan fry the chicken on both sides until fully cooked
- Sprinkle with grated or shaved Parmesan cheese
- Serve with marinara sauce
Italian Seasoning Blend
The blend is bold and flavorful with a little kick from red pepper flakes. Loaded with Italian herbs, makes this flavor authentic and yummy. It's a low-sodium seasoning with just a little sea salt.
For a better look at this recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how to make this tasty dish.