Looking for something deliciously quick and healthy? Try this salmon dish that's ready in less than 30 minutes and requires little attention once it is in the oven. Serve with quinoa and a garden salad to make a complete meal. If you have some calories to spare, add your favorite fresh, warm bread and pair with a glass of full-bodied white wine.
What type of salmon to use? There are many to choose from but the most common are Atlantic, Sockeye, Coho and Chinook (King) Salmon.
Honey Lime Salmon
- 1 large Salmon Fillet
- 2 TBSP Seasonest Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 TBSP Seasonest Original Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 Lime, sliced
- Juice from 2 Limes
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 3 TSP Garlic
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Season Salmon with Seasonest Original and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blends.
- Lay Salmon on Lime slices in a baking pan.
- Mix melted butter, honey, lime juice and garlic.
- Pour mixture over salmon. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Broil for 3 minutes to brown.
- Garnish with fresh, chopped cilantro.
Seasonest Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
There’s nothing better than lemon pepper on fish. There's the lemony zing, smoky black pepper, along with garlic, onion and sea salt to bring out a richness of flavor. We like to combine this blend with our Original Seasoning Blend because of this.
Original Seasoning Blend
Our family fell in love with the Cajun and Creole seasoning and this blend became the inspiration for our company. It is a favorite in our online community because of the delicious New Orleans flavor. It can add flavor to just about anything, especially Salmon.
For a better look at this recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how to make this tasty dish.