Sometimes, I struggle with eating healthy because it may not be satisfying. There's nothing worse than falling off you plan because of cravings. Avocados are very filling and I've found them to be helpful in reaching my diet goals. This Garden Salad with Avocado is packed with raw nutrition and makes it easier to stay on the healthy track.
Garden Salad with Avocado
- 3-5 Roma Tomatoes
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/3 Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2-3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasonest Original Seasoning Blend
- Rinse cilantro and allow to dry.
- Dice tomatoes into to bite-sized chunks and add to large bowl.
- Repeat with cucumber.
- Remove seed from avocados by guiding knife around avocado to create two halves. Lay knife down and separate the avocado into two by twisting each half in opposite directions. Put the avocado half with the seed on a cutting board and embed knife into the seed. With the knife still in the seed, twist the knife to remove seed from the avocado half. Remove knife from seed.
- Scoop avocado from skin, dice and then add to the bowl.
- Remove peel and top from onion and slice. Add onion to the bowl.
- Chop cilantro and add to the bowl.
- Add fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season with ½ teaspoon of Seasonest Original Seasoning Blend.
- Toss all ingredients together until mixed well and coated evenly.
Adobo Mexican Seasoning Blend
If you love the authentic flavors of Tex-Mex or Mexican foods, then look no further. The Adobo Spice Blend livens up taco, guacamole and fajitas. It is rich and tasty making any weeknight meal a fiesta!
For a better look at this salad recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how we made it.