These sticky, sweet and savory chicken wings with a Coca Cola glaze are made with our Soul Food Spicy Seasoning. Serve this with waffles or rice. Or, it can be an appetizer or snack. Either way, you’re going to be in for a treat.
Sticky Coke Wings – Sweet and Sticky
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- One regular can of coca cola
- 3 tablespoons
- Seasonest Soul food Spicy Seasoning
- Chicken wings
- Add everything but the chicken wings in a dish and mix it up.
- Cook the chicken wings at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes until fully cooked and the skin is crispy.
- Add the Coke mixture to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken wings in and coat them.
- Take them out of the mix and bake the chicken again for 8-10 minutes until the glaze is glossy.
- Plate and enjoy!
Soul Food Spicy Seasoning Blend
We’ve added extra spiciness to this all-purpose seasoning. Use it on any meats or vegetables you like to cook. You’ll love the smoky flavor with a little turmeric in the seasoning salt.
For a better look at this recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how to make this tasty dish.