Make your own tender, juicy pork tenderloin with this tasty recipe. There's also a video so you can see it prepared step-by-step.
- Pork Loin
- 4-5 Red Potatoes, large chunks
- 1 Red Onion, large chunks
- 10 Baby Carrots, sliced long
- Fresh Herbs for garnish
- Seasonest Original Seasoning Blend
- Pre heat oven 450 degrees.
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl with oil.
- Place a layer of vegetables in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Roast vegetables for 15 minutes on 450 degrees.
- Season tenderloin with Seasonest's Original Seasoning Blend.
- Heat skillet with oil with medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add tenderloin to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Bake the tenderloin in the oven for 10 minutes on each side until the temperature inside the tenderloin is at 145-150 degrees.
- Cover tenderloin and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Plate and serve with fresh herbs.
Original Seasoning Blend
Our family fell in love with the Cajun and Creole seasoning and this blend became the inspiration for our company. It is a favorite in our online community because of the delicious New Orleans flavor. It can add flavor to just about anything, especially Salmon.
Shop Our Store:
For a better look at this recipe, be sure to view it on our YouTube channel. It will show you exactly how to make this tasty dish.